9.3.13

10/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: looking at her Grandad.
Otto: oh!


My mum and dad have been visiting from Perth (WA not Perth, TAS or Perth, Scotland) and while we talk to them most days on Skype, it has been great having them here in the flesh. It is so lovely to see them with Sofia and Otto - the little indulgences and endless patience for "again". The photo of Sofia was taken as Grandad was gently teasing her, I am glad I had the camera ready.

Otto is on the move! He started rolling back-to-tummy this week. Part of me is pleased (the MCHN thought he might be slow to reach his movement milestones due to his extra padding, go Otto!), but the other part of me is groaning as it is no longer a given that he will be where I left him plus he hasn't mastered tummy-to-back so needs regular flipping.

I will admit that I don't click on all the links to the 52 Project photos on Jodi's posts (there are so many!), but I found one that resonated this week from megpie. I keep trying to capture (mostly unsuccessfully) how Sofia is with Otto (and increasingly how Otto is with Sofia), so Megan's shot of a new brother and sister touched my heart.

With that in mind, this week I am including a photo of them together:


Sofia loves, loves, LOVES books and recently she has taken to "reading" to Otto.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

4 comments:

  1. Your children are just beautiful! Nothing beats a bit of time with the Grandparents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that one of Otto is just too sweet for words!
    "Oh" indeed... :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet and lovely.
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what an adoring gaze :) my little girl is a real 'grandpa's girl' too! and otto is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete