31.5.15

22/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015.

Sofia & Otto: a last minute photo shoot

I am absolutely in the habit of taking photos on a Sunday to meet the Sunday deadline I have set for this project. Better than not taking any, but it would be nice to take some more considered shots. I thought I had some lovely ones from a visit to the park this week, but I took them on my iPhone and when I looked at them closely the auto-focus had zeroed in on the tree that Sofia and Otto had been climbing rather than the joyful faces I had wanted to capture. It is tricky finding that balance between just enjoying time with the kids vs sticking a camera in their face at every opportunity - I fear I have swung too far in one direction and need to correct my course a little.




Thanks to Jodi for hosting the 52 project at practising simplicity

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment