1.6.13

22/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: a few of her favourite things - swing, binoculars, new pink flowery boots.
Otto: peeking out from under the couch (where he had rolled himself) - Ian took this one.


We were at the playground this week and about the only place that was suitable for Otto to have a roll around was in the mushroom circle. Sofia decided to join him and I captured these floor dance moves.




Favourites from 21/52 include twins Astro and Cupcake, Sage and Claudia.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the pretty button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

3 comments:

  1. These images are joyful, aren't they? Found myself chuckling a bit as I clicked over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about these that just make me smile. The binoculars while swinging and the peekaboo. Just makes me smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the link up lovely! So honoured to have you visit. Your children are truly gorgeous - I adore their little red hats! x

    ReplyDelete