17.2.13

7/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: obsessed with seeing photos and watching videos of herself on my iPhone - " 'Fia, 'fia, 'fia" (which is what she calls herself). Her concentration when using technology is always intense.
Otto: engaging in a favourite pastime of finger chewing.


The photo of Otto was taken while holding him and juggling the camera with one hand pointing back at him and then randomly taking snaps hoping that I would get a decent one. I wanted to capture him upright (rather than always lying around), but it is pretty tricky if Ian is not available. I still haven't found the time/headspace to take the camera off automatic. The next month sees both sets of grandparents visiting us so I hope to take the opportunity then.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

No comments:

Post a Comment