11.2.13

6/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: loves everything about the beach, here she is listening to the sand.
Otto: Mama's mouth? Daddy's brows? People love "dissecting" babies' faces.


We are just back from a week at the beach. My photos are a little late as I didn't take my laptop and couldn't be bothered trying to post from my phone.

I mentioned in this post that I find it much easier to find a photo of Sofia than Otto, but I am ashamed to admit that this week while there were many, many photos of Sofia there was only three solo shots of Otto and none of them were worth posting. I had to whip out the camera just then and do a speedy photo shoot with my little buddy. I can find many excuses - he is very little still and often being held by me, Sofia had a birthday this week and at two she is doing so much that there is wealth of photo opportunities, but (as Momma B commented on 2/52) maybe I should be taking advantage of the fact that Otto can't run away!

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

3 comments:

  1. As much as "dissecting" is a bit of a sport, the combination of all the features is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Sofia. Big kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete