20.1.13

3/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: Returning from childcare, she insists on wearing her (often heavy) backpack.
Otto: 3 months old, a single 0 wondersuit and he is almost too big for his Moses basket. 


When looking through the photos from the week I realised that I want to capture moments with this project rather than just concentrate on quality photo portraits. While the Olympus takes a much better shot, the iPhone is always handy - hence the snap of Sofia.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely - moments are the most precious in my opinion.
    That is the coolest photo of Sofia!!!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaw! Monkey monkey monkey! So cute! Loving your updates. Sorry I missed calling you on your birthday last month! Did you get my pressie for little Otto?
    Big love from Ms Yvette
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we got the pressie during the pre-Christmas frenzy. Sorry, I haven't got through my thank-yous yet :0

      Talk soon!

      Delete
  3. I agree! The moments can pass by too quickly and I too want to capture them to look back on in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete