18.8.13

33/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: in training.
Otto: enjoying a wider world.


We are booked to go to Perth the week after next. Sofia and I flew quite a bit when she was little, but this is the first time I will be taking both kids by myself - eek! There are no direct flights so it will be at least six hours in transit and and a change in Melbourne. Sofia loves to listen to music and so I bought her some earphones this week in the hope that at least some plane time can be filled in this way. I will also be packing sticker books, interesting snacks, multiple episodes of Playschool and Peppa Pig on the iPad and probably some Rescue Remedy for me.

The park has become a different outing for Otto - no longer is he mostly confined to barracks in the Ergo or pram. This week I suited him up in some waterproof overalls and off he went.



A favourite from last week was four boys on the bed.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment