15.5.13

19/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: aka Miss Bossy Boots.
Otto: nuzzling in.


We have spent the last couple of weeks jetting about the country visiting family and friends and while it is no easy task travelling with little ones, it was worth it as we were able to enjoy Sofia and Otto cementing relationships usually carried on via Skype.

Sofia is becoming quite the adept communicator and here she can be seen in her bossy pose - I can't quite remember if her target was Grandad or the dog!

When I was packing up to go away I almost didn't make room for the sheep-skin that usually lines Otto's pram seat. We were only taking the light-weight stroller and we expected Perth and Newcastle to be a little warmer than Hobart, but then I figured he might like a little comfort in unfamiliar places. I'm glad we took it as he stole many a nap on the go nuzzled into the familiar fleece.

Hopefully I will have a bit of time to pick some favourites to link to next week now we are back at home.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

2 comments: